An oasis in the middle of downtown
Located close to the Imperial Palace, ideal for joggers.
- A unique cafe with a global atmosphere
- Welcoming over 30,000 guests from over 100 different countries every year, Sakura Hotel is always alive with the constant flow of different languages.
- International Cuisine, International Teas, International Beers
- We offer original, unique cuisine taught to our chefs directly from our international guests themselves. We also have a wide selection of international beers.
- Open Terrace
- Take the opportunity during your stay to relax on our open terrace. Summers are crowded with beer terrace patrons! Smoking OK at terrace.
- Jogging Station / Rental Shower
- For jogging enthusiasts, we offer towels and baggage storing services. Feel free to make use of our rental shower.
|Address||2-24-2 Asakusa,Taito-ku Tokyo Japan 111-0032
Walking distance from Asakusa Station
(Ginza Line, Asakusa Line, Tsukuba Express, Isesaki Line)
Breakfast: 4:30am - 11am
Lunch: 11:30am - 6pm
Open 24 hours
|Closed||Open Year Round|