An oasis in the middle of downtown
Located close to the Imperial Palace, ideal for joggers.
- A unique cafe with a global atmosphere
- Welcoming over 30,000 guests from over 100 different countries every year, Sakura Hotel is always alive with the constant flow of different languages.
- International Cuisine, International Teas, International Beers
- We offer original, unique cuisine taught to our chefs directly from our international guests themselves. We also have a wide selection of international beers.
- Open Terrace
- Take the opportunity during your stay to relax on our open terrace. Summers are crowded with beer terrace patrons! Smoking OK at terrace.
- Jogging Station / Rental Shower
- For jogging enthusiasts, we offer towels and baggage storing services. Feel free to make use of our rental shower.
|Telephone||TEL: 03-3261-3939 FAX: 03-3264-2777|
|Address||2-21-4 Kanda Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0051
A 2-minute walk from Jimbocho Subway Station (Exits A1 or A6)
An 8-minute walk from Kudanshita Subway Station (Exit 6)
An 8-minute walk from Takebashi Subway Station (Exit 1b)
Breakfast: 4:30am - 11am
Lunch: 11:30am - 6pm
Open 24 hours
|Closed||Open Year Round|
|Capacity||Seating for 47 (indoor seating 27, terrace seating 20), smoking OK on terrace|